At LiteBit, we consider the security of our systems a top priority. But no matter how much effort we put into system security, there can still be vulnerabilities present.
If you discover a vulnerability, we would like to know about it so we can take steps to address it as quickly as possible. We would like to ask you to help us better protect our clients and our systems.
Please do the following:
- E-mail your findings to firstname.lastname@example.org. Encrypt your findings using our PGP key to prevent this critical information from falling into the wrong hands;
- Do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered. For example by downloading more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability or by processing data from third parties (such as viewing, removing, changing, supplementing etc.)'
- Do not reveal the problem to others until it has been resolved;
- Do not use attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam or applications of third parties, and
- Do provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to resolve it as quickly as possible. Usually, the IP address or the URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability will be sufficient, but complex vulnerabilities may require further explanation.
What you can expect from us:
- If you have followed the instructions above, we will not take any legal action against you in regard to the report;
- We will handle your report with strict confidentiality, and not pass on your personal details to third parties without your permission;
- As a token of our gratitude for your assistance, we offer a reward for every report of a security problem that was not yet known to us. The amount of the reward will be determined based on the severity of the leak and the quality of the report.