LiteBit.eu is a trademark from 2525 Ventures B.V. registered at the Chamber of Commerce with number: 63661438
With every purchase and sale through LiteBit.eu you agree with our General Conditions:
Bitcoins: a digital currency but not limited for Bitcoins only. Bitcoins can be replaced with every digital currency supplied on our website.
Buy Bitcoins from LiteBit.eu
- All purchases involve digital goods without a fixed value. With every payment for Bitcoins you agree with the price that LiteBit.eu have determined for you.
- You understand that all rates are variable and can change anytime.
- You are responsible for entering the correct recipient address.
- With every buy order you are required to full fill the invoice amount. This amount can be fulfilled with one of our offered payment methods.
- In case of SOFORT Überweisung you agree that you will full fill the payment through the system of SOFORT Überweisung. The clearing of your payment is your responsibility.
- The delivery of your Bitcoins takes place by the provision of a coin transaction to the specified coinadres. We ensure you to send a successful transaction, that immediately send to the corresponding Bitcoin-network. We have no influence on the speed of the transaction, it may take up to 24 hours, if a problem does arise then you have the right to contact our support department.
- A completed iDeal, Mister Cash, SOFORT, GiroPay or Credit card payment and any Bitcoin transaction (delivery of our products) can not be undone.
- If you fill in the address of someone else then this is at your own risk and we cant undo the transaction.
- When an unusual situation takes place we might hold your orders till further verification.
- If you fill in a invalid deliveryaddress our system will notice and show you a message on the order page. It is your responsebility to make contact with LiteBit.eu
- On suspicion of criminal activities LiteBit.eu reserves the right to suspend the transaction till the buyer is verified. We do this by telephone or e-mail if possible.
- All Bitcoins offered by LiteBit.eu can not be exchanged, but you can sell these back to LiteBit.eu at the price offered by LiteBit.eu.
- LiteBit.eu is allowed to cancel your order if the price or buyer is not thrustworthy. LiteBit.eu will return your money instantly if this occurs.
- You are responsible for saving your Bitcoins.LiteBit.eu offers many tips on the website.
- LiteBit stocks can be empty sometimes due to the big varierty of cryptocurrencies, please wait for your order to arrive.
Sell Bitcoins to LiteBit.eu
- You sell digital goods to LiteBit.eu.
- For every application, LiteBit.eu will generate a unique address for your order. After we received the payment we will carry out the transaction on the next business day (weekends/holidays excluded).
- You must deposit at the address given by LiteBit.eu. Deposit your Bitcoins within 15 minutes If we do not receive the payment within 15 minutes, we will consider the transaction invalid.
- You agree that no tax is deducted from the sold Bitcoins.
- You agree that the Bitcoins offered legitimately acquired and you do not know of any possible illegal activities.
- You agree to be the owner of the account number and any other information you have given to be have truthful.
- LiteBit.eu is allowed to cancel your sell orders, the Bitcoins will be paid back to the given returnaddress.
- It is the responsibility of the vendor to provide the correct information. We carry trades almost immediately after the Bitcoins have been received at the address given by LiteBit.eu.
- Transactions are being made every business day (holidays excluded) after we have received the payment.
- If the full amount is not paid on time the order will be canceled.
Anti-Money Laundering Program (AML)
- Anti-Money Laundering is at the core of LiteBit.eu. LiteBit.eu follows the guidlines to provide Anti-Money Laundering measures.
- Customers that we do not 'know' are only entitled to buy small amounts of Bitcoins. These are such small amounts that most money launders would not bother with.
- In order to buy even a few bitcoins, customers are required to register and also provide a 1 cent transaction to one of our bank accounts.
- In order to buy a high quantity of bitcoins, customers are required to fully identify themselves, this can be done with proof-of-identity and proof-of-address.
- Reporting of suspicious transactions under the law Disclosure of Unusual Transactions
- Active monitoring of transactions for fraud detection
- Cooperation with police and other government agencies (Team High Tech Crime - The Netherlands)
Be aware: regulation can change continuously, there for our general conditions can change as well.