This blog demonstrates useful guidelines for the LiteBit customers. We want to ensure that you can buy, sell and store your crypto in a fast and easy way. Therefore, it is important to read the information below and get informed.
- Set up 2FA to properly secure your account.
- Do not link a business account to your account. Use a private account that is in your own name and not in someone else's name. Otherwise, you cannot trade.
Coins and Credits
- You can use LiteBit credits to facilitate transactions on our platform. Credits may remain on the account for a maximum of 5 days.
- LiteBit may, from time to time add and remove coins from the platform. If this happens, we will send you an update.
- LiteBit will never ask for your password or username. Always check if the email was sent from firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- We never give away coins via our social media Therefore, never send coins directly to any wallet address.
Do you have any questions? Check out the frequently asked questions in our FAQ. Is your question not in there? You can always contact our Customer Support.